New Zealand Marine Sciences Society is running webinar series.
Each 60-minute webinar (4-5pm) will have four presentations from both student and professional members on the same topic. Each presentation will be 10 minutes plus 2 minutes for questions from the virtual audience.
Each webinar will be recorded and made available on the NZMSS YouTube channel.
All webinars in the series are free.
Register for the webinars.
Up coming webinars
- Marine mammal and seabird conservation 17th September
- Mātauranga Maori in our Moana 15th October
- Marine invasive species and biosecurity 19th November
- Marine pollution 17th December
Past Webinar available on Youtube
- Marine conservation, restoration and biodiversity
- Marine monitoring – current and novel approaches
- Tipping points – climate change, unsustainable resource use