You are here
Weggery Reserve Conservation Group
148 Weggery Drive
Wellington 5036New Zealand
We are two retired neighbours in properties that back onto the reserve working with others to:
- Protect native flora and fauna
- Deter invasive non-native plants
- Develop vegetation that will attract native birds
- Reduce threats and predators to native birds
- Beautify the area for public recreation and enjoyment
- Protect the flood bank from erosion
We are always looking for people to help weed around the young natives trees we've planted, and help with further planting!
KCDC, wider community individuals and groups.