By contributing to this website, users agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Groups and individuals registering their details must be operating in New Zealand to restore New Zealand indigenous ecosystems.
- The website managers reserve the right to review, edit or delete any material posted by users without notice. This includes information added via the Add My Group Page, or by other means, and all subsequent additions and edits by users.
- Material posted on the site must not be defamatory, unlawful, threatening, obscene or otherwise objectionable.
- Users must have the necessary rights to material they contribute to the website.
- Anyone can utilise any of the material available on the website free of charge and without permission provided that the source and copyright status of the material is acknowledged.
- Users are responsible for recording the source and copyright status, if applicable, of materials they post on Nature Space via the Add My Group form above or through any subsequent visits to the website.
- If you sign up to a local restoration group, you agree that the group manager can see your name and contact details so they can invite you to events and send out information related to your shared project. Your personal information will not be passed on to anyone else.
- If you are given the role of group manager for a restoration project on this website, you acknowledge that you may not share group members details with anyone else without the individual's permission.